Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I should not think so so so so much!!!

Besides complaining everyday that I am tired, I dont seem to have more to share...hahaha, lately I seemed to have become Ms Negative...and that is just not the way!!Anyway, I think many of my closely knitted friend should know why. Basically, quite affected by some stuff, which for some reasons, I have no idea why it makes me so tense and affected...that was before IA...and before I can slowly calm my nerves, here comes a Mr horrid 40cents..who is there to distort the nice picture...hahaha...so that makes me more blank...more tense...more stress...n then more tired....dear god....pls return the peace to me...haven been having a peaceful and calm mind lately...they seem to be set in the wrong frequency...give me some positive ones please!!!

Something strange about me...felt blank most of the time...but nt exactly blank...maybe I think too much or I was just too tense...but den when I am in my bed, I think of people who crossed my path...and how they affected me...I was asking myself if I still have anyone in my mind...and I realised that...mmm there isnt a complete someone..Instead, its the combi of them two...I shall not elaborate further since people should be smart enough to know the answers..Like the numerous conversation I had wif my friends, we always feel that, well, sometimes something seems to be missing when you are single...so does that mean single people are incomplete? Well...I think it depends on how we see things...we play a role to feel what we want and etcs...and for now, I think my main role is to revert back to the more positive me, to think less...and find trixie back...cos she seemed to be lost...a bit lost...pray for me man..lol...may I think less..wahahaha

No comments: