Hmm...seems like my blog entries is becoming much shorter...and lesser entries too, reason being, my life, lately has been quite boring hahaha...so its not worth blogging about it...Sometimes you tend to feel better when you are doing things that I enjoy...so what do I really enjoy doing???
1. KTV - been 2mths since I last went
2. Clubbing - its been at least few mths since I last went
3. Canoeing - its been 2 mths ++ since I last went...
.
.
.
Ok...Cant remember what other things I kind of enjoy...and ya, think I have been consuming lesser chocolates too!!That must be one of the reason!!!I always believe chocolates can do me great miracle...as in it helps to relieve my stress...and eating chocolates just make me much happier...hahahah...yes, such belief has caused me to fall sick when I was at car instinct...cos due to overdose of chocolates, I ended up falling sick (-_-)"' Yes, I can be quite dumb sometimes, I truely admit...and yes, malteser!!!I haven been eating that for long!!!Time to stock up???Hahahaha...
Met up wif Waipeng yesterday..and I think she was shocked to see me so stressed up...and as usual, she will simply lend me some listening ear over dinner...Usually we visit sakae...but yesterday, we went taka crystal jade instead...generally nice food...but think my appetite was damn poor yesterday...cos I couldnt even finish one bowl of rice!!! Lucky for me, I found it back over tonight's dinner where I ate more than 1 plate of rice!!Hahaha..amazing!!!
Without me realising it, tomorrow is friday!!!Woohoo!!!Hahaahah....happy is the word...cos I really need a breeaaak..!!!Hahahaha...I hope every week passses by as quickly as this one does...kekekeke...
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment