Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Second entry...my god

Yes...my second entry...cos suddenly I am feeling not that good..I believe that person has deleted my contact number....because yup, I did something, and he actually asked me who I am...and yup, I cant be bothered to reply. I think I didmy best by even msging him a belated birthday message....like what they say, it takes 2 hands to clap...even for friendship wise...

Suddenly I am wondering...wondering why I always like the wrong person...this is really true for me...I swear...people I like are always damn sucky towards me...sometimes it can be quite disappointing...and people whom I dont like is real nice at times...sometimes I wonder if I draw up too high an expectation towards people I like...but I am sure that I did not...but why? Why did things turn out to be bad? Seems like its always the case....=( God...can u stop playing a trick on me, I beg u...

I felt stupid even to think of that person, or I should say, to let the person to even come across my mind for a moment...cos he doesnt even knowmy number hello there, stupidity is the word to describe....although I dont feel much for him now...anyway, hmm people learn from mistakes...and I have learnt mine too..shall not put too much trust to pple next time...and I hope I can really achieve this goal, so that my protection sheild is on, to protect me from wrong people...like a description in chinese, the sunshine always come after a heavy rain...so since it has rain enough, I believe that my sunshine will be here soon...=) Ok time to sleep...scram, all those fake ass...

No comments: