Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Wats happening???

Just came back from a drinking session...this time drinking a bit of white wine..didnt drink a lot...just a bit...but still a bit high, cos well, not a good drinker...and I think I drank quite a lot one shot...Before that went to Ben's granny wake..

Well, anyway, I think god is surely playing a prank on me now...cos...for some reasons, short guys keep coming to me...why why why????I wanna faint hahaha...well...I dont know if I will fall for someone shorter than me some days..but definitely, mmm those that came to me were just not for me...well, at least the feeling is not there, so how can I actually go out with them??? Haiz...those that I like never seem to be interested in me on the other hand...this is so so so so so so sad...dear god, pls dont play the trick on me anymore lol.....*extreme sigh*

No comments: