Ok....I got so much to complain again...after not blogging for a few days..Actually I did blog, but then some entries were not updated cos there were some problems with this site I believe...
Anyway...mm, last fri and sat, I went to another place instead of fisherman...somewhere at east coast...nice place...but then...I dont really like the customers there, they seem to want everything...sucks..haha. The world cup crowd was there... too many people there and the ambience was great ...U see people shouting with all their might for the team they like, and I even saw someone crying...Talking about world cup, I am so sad that brazil got knocked out, and i personally geel that the referee was not really fair. Among all teams, I prefer Germany and Brazil.Since brazil is out, I am left to germany...may germany get to the finals!!! =)
Also wrote two new poems...for someone, hope that she is really fine...shall post it up here soon...
So fast, july is here!!!!!!Ah!!!I need to go attachment soon!!!
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment