After so long, I am still feeling the blank-ness in me...please, let me recover to my state of peace + non blank-ness again...cos this blank-ness sucks big time..
Anyway, was rather busy yesterday
- went AH for wisdom tooth checkup...extraction on 6th september!!!Scary..
-went for the bursary award...my god...this yr scholarship has increased to 10k!!!If only I am smarter :x
- working at fisherman
One of the 'highlight' of yesterday was that I saw someone who looked like him!!! N for one moment, I nearly thought that it was him...but couldnt be, cos he is definitely not a teochew..wondering how he is doing now????Hahahha...
I came to realise that people drink for some reasons
- to enjoy life...cos being quite limited to the activity we can do in our small dot country, drinking is definitely one way to chill and relax...
-to forget all your problems?cos being drunk definitely numb u from your problems...
Since drinking, to a certain extend is beneficial for someone like me, time to start drinking again...hahahaha...since I haven been drinking for near to one mth...not even drop...hahahaha...Anyway, also realised that most of the time, people who are single tend to go clubbing and chilling more...and when they are attached, they cut down and some even stopped clubbing totally..is this a trend???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment