Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Be sensitive

Well, mood fluctuating again this week..this is bad...=( Second day of the week and I am back to the low mood me...thinking of funny things again...anyway people...pls be ultra sensitive and do not say things that hurts...cos well, I am now ultra sensitive to what u say to me....next, pls tell me something encouraging for goodness sake....cos I am trying to get out of a shit...and if u are there to put me down, pls scram..i mean it...

Anyway, went to chinatown today wif xiaoxian meihuan and xuanyun....ok...the indian food was nice and special...there are banana prata, mushroom and cheese prata....and some mutabak(dont know how to spell), one thing for sure, Xuanyun really love indian food hehehe..and she seems to have fetish over indians...hahaha...cos whenever we ask her about the places she wish to visit, the reply would definitely be-> little india... and she seem to love indian food the most too...and hainanese chicken rice of course hahaha...

Somehow, she made me realised that erm I am not a very successful singaporean once again...reason being...erm...i dont seem to know the places well...and I dont seem to know my history well :P Today when we went to chinatown, I even commented that wow, the lightings are so nice...and she went " Wow, ww is just like a tourist" Ok...this is embarassing hahahhaa...but come on man, who will go chinatown on a normal day besides during chinese new yr? Duh...hahahaha...

Yesterday, met them at orchard...and I had my mos burger...went to dfs to walk one round...i can say that walking at dfs is really therapeutic..hahaha..for one moment..i hope I am a tai tai...sob sob...if only I am one...then i will jolly well throw the money at xxx company...and leave for good hahaha!!! Ok...endure, I need to endure...cos I wont want some arsexxxx to start talking bad about me again....call me sensitive...cos I think i am very sensitive now...About 2 months has passed....I believe time will fly pass....how I wish I really have that remote control that the movie has...then I shall fast forward sob sob...haha


Ok...I need to psycho myself that yes, life is beautiful...life is great....

No comments: