Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thanks people

Ok...once again I am here to thank all my dearest friends..who has been encouraging me these days...its been quite some time since I last cried...comparing the everyday crying session earlier on...cos mmm I keep thinking of funny things...as in having funny thoughts in my mind...and I dun know how to deal with it...I ask myself not to think so much...but I am pretty sure that everything has got much better...but still...I still dont really dare to face myself...I dont know why...

Xuanyun has left singapore...and went to Macau...before she left, she left me a gift...which triggers me to break down again....Earlier on, I think I let myself sink too deeply...I forgot that I have such a bunch of good friends around...and yes, I got another four leaf clover from her...the 3rd one I got within this month...and I am very touched that people are constantly giving me tonnes of encouragement...and yet earlier on, I indulge myself in misery...so its not easy to get out within a short time...but yes, for my friends, I need to stand up!!!

Thanks...specially to --> Xuanyun, XiaoXian, Valerie, Weesin, Anna, Chenghao, Merisa,Sabrina and also to Hengshi...for sending me message everyday because I request so...thanks...

No comments: