Anyway, lets talk about happy things...hmm..did quite a lot of things lately...hahaha..now then I realised..
Firstly, celebrated evon's birthday that day at devils, where we took some photos again of course....=) Yes, we never fail to keep memories of what we did hehehe...here it is
A photo with the birthday girl(backdate to 6th August)...

Next up(9th August)
Went to mind's cafe with jm,jx,zk,ws and ch...Before that, cos we really love our country...so we got our face painted!!To celebrate national day hehehe...

Next up...Xuanyun, my taiwan fren came to singapore on 12th August!!!Hmm managed to go ktv and lau pa sat later...to eat...We then brought her to esplanade,clarke quay, boat quay and other places like mmm orchard, bugis and city hall to looks around wif Merisa and Xiaoxian and her.Through the experience, I realised that I am poor in our country's history =( I dont seem to know anything...my usual answer is always dont know...gosh..time to do some reading up, but it indeed made my day more fruitful cos I was able to revise and learn more!!! On the whole, it was a nice catch up session keke...=) ( Shall combine the photos and update them later...)
Last but not the least...went to Ida's graduation...yes, she finally graduated and is officially a stewardess..may she earn more money and give some to me!!! Hahaha...photo...update later..
Lost my four leaf clover...need to find a new replacement...in the hope that things will then go smoother after that...cheers...
No comments:
Post a Comment