Anyway, today and yesterday was quite fruitful...Yesterday, we had the first campus concert for the sem...Talking about campus concert, I am sad to announce that I will be stepping down coming August...Been with the team for the past 2 years in NTU, thats why ya, I will feel quite she bu de...I have to admit that it is also due to the torturous attachment that made me realise the nice feeling that I have whenever I am in NTU, be it my classmates, or cca mates...Talking about the campus concert, although the LT was not totally full, but I still think that yesterday's concert was a success...He sang really well, and I really feel that he deserves to make his mark one day...He is one sincere singer whom I have seen...

Dinner
Met Waipeng for dinner at sakae...and I finally has my salmon sashimi hehehehe...ultra contended with the salmon, cos they are really fantastic hahaha!!! They work wonders in me...hahaha...if I can, I hope I can eat about five plates?? But of course, its not cheap enough for me to eat it everyday :x After the sushi session, met Ws, Ch, Haiyin,Jm and Jx for a movie. This time round, the movie that we watched was click..
Comments about the movie
Actually I really love the movie...cos its funny, inspiring, heartwarming and etcs...I would have to say that it is especially meaningful to me as I think I tend to think a lot and lately was quite depress and this movie came in time to remind me to take life as a piece of cake...Also, it made me realise that what are the important things in life that I should be thinking about. As for my so called sadness, fortunately, I think things are getting better....and after watching this movie, I feel more determined to not sink any further and get back the crappy and funny me again...I may not be able to regain back to the old me immediately since it will take some time, but I have faith that I will live through it and become a stronger person....=) May I jiayou, jiayou and jia jia you hahahaha...
Plans for tomorrow:
Will be going out for a national day dinner...duh..yes, this is how crappy we can be....ya, people of ours age, still termed the outing as a national day dinner, as though we are still in primary school or secondary school...how cute are we hahaha!!! Anyway, really feel glad to see that we still maintain a not-too-bad group..ans hope that we shall stay the same, as in have our
1. la - kopi session
2. ktv session
3. dinner
4. movie session
5. other activities
even if we are busy next time...may this go on and on,till we are old man and woman hahaha!!! Last but not the least, happy national day hahah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment