Sunday, August 06, 2006

Just some thoughts

Today was pretty tiring...to think that I reached home as late as erm 3+ last night and had to get ready to go pay respect to dad early in the morning today...not too early..about 10..

After that, Ida, Mum and me went to MOSburger as usual cos MOS burger was mummy's favourite...hahaha...yes, my mum love MOS burger by the way..hahaha...By the time I reached home, its already close to 5pm...another day gone...and it also marks the end of yet another weekend...so sad
=( but happy, cos it also means that I am another step nearer to end of IA...in case u are wondering, erm my attachment is 22 weeks long...and tomorrow will be the 5th week!!!

Mood been quite down lately...am I suffering from depression? I really wonder..Frankly speaking, its been years since I last felt the way I am feeling now...and I wonder what really happened that made me like that...In any case, I am in the midst of picking myself up and be happy once again...it takes time, but I am sure I can do it...May I jiayou jiayou and jiayou hahaha...and of course, I should feel glad that I have friends like Waipeng and Valerie who has been there most of the time...asking me out for dinner and etcs..thanks girls hahaah..in case u see it...=)

Despite feeling sad or whatever shity feeling is tha tlately, hmmm I enjoyed myself a great deal last night at devils...Its been a long time since I last dance hahaha...and Val's bro was damn funny too...they never fail to be entertaining hahahaha...had quite a long of different drink...from tiger to henessy green tea to long island tea...was still high when I left...but ok, at least I managed to dance hahaha...Yvonne on the other hand was super drunk...but Yvonne, you have improved...good job! Hahahha...cos she did not 'die' immediately after drinking the long island tea..and I am pretty sure that u have very much enjoyed yourself=)

The KTV session on wednesday was pretty fun too...its been a long long while since I last sang...hahahaha...hmmm I shall plan to go for somemore singing therapy soon...cos singing, most of the time makes me better in any way...Some photos taken on wednesday as promised =)


The killer and something that can perk ur night haahahah!!!

The three girls in ktv..=)


One of the nicest boss I have ever met =)

Thats all hahaha...lazy to upload more =P

No comments: