Hmm went to New Creation Church this morning with Meiying and Xiuying...in case you are wondering, they are my neighbour...we have been neighbours for like almost 20 years!!!Hahahaha...
Anyway, after the service, we went to Thai Express to have our lunch...Although the food wasnt fantastic, cos the outlet is not one of the best outlet one should go to, but still, it was not bad...=) After which, we headed to Gelare to have our dessert, the waffle icecream...=) This is really nice...as in NICE!!! N I am still thinking about it now...my god...I wanna eat it again!!!
Today, I think I became quite discipline too...going Church does make me a more determined and motivated person at times =P Anyway...hmm guess wat?
I finally started my mask routine again...and my nail painting routine too...hahahaha...gonna mmm start to do somemore improvement to myself...and make myself a better person physically and emotionally!!! Yes, I am determined to do that this time!!!
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment