Hmm...today was rather fruitful...Met Waipeng and Evonne for cycling at bishan park...where we also went bishan kopi tiam to sit down a while to talk...waipeng is nice enough to give me a box of chocolate she bought from some warehouse sale while Evonne send me home cos she is afraid I might be late, since I was supposed to meet my friends at 6pm...and I was still outside at 445pm hahaha...
Next up, went to this place called Fig and Olive at Bencoolen st. Thanks to my poly friends, Sibei, Stella, Jieling, Neon and Guowei...for giving me a belated birthday present...and additional thanks to Hongling and Yiling for chipping in to my birthday gift...Got a bag as well as a cd from them...thanks folks =) I appreciate it a lot....Talking about this Fig and Olive restaurant..actually its quite a nice place to dine in, due to the ambience, the cost of the food and also the quality of the food...but surprisingly, not many customer...people, maybe u can check out that place...They've got a live band too!
After the dinner, we went to walk around and took some pictures at some nice place...shall wait for them to send me the photos...and will upload it here for viewing purpose...Actually frankly speaking, I am really touch and happy to meet these people in my life...They make an effort to brighten up my life, and take note of little things I say. Earlier on, it was the clover, then now the cd, which I breifly mention to Stella..and they actually got it for me...I dont know what to say...but I appreciate the thoughts a lot...time to think of some stuff to reciprocate back to these people =)
Btw, before I forgot, haha..thanks to Ronghua and Lester for the bag, appreciate it too...
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment