Ok...yesterday was quite fruitful...Went cycling at east coast, then to devils..For the first time in my life, I actually cycled for 1.5 hours...and my butts still hurts lol...but hey, that's an achievement for someone like me!!!Whose highest record previously was only like erm 20 minutes?hahahaha...Was quite lethargic but cos its Yvonne's birthday, so I went devils for the second round...it was quite fun..hahaha...A lot of people were there. Other than Yvonne's friends, Val and her bros were there..its been quite some time since I last dance haha....
Here's some photo taken at east coast to do the talking.. for devils, it is to be updated later hahah!
After the 45min ride...we finally reached the tenah merah seaside!!!Hehehehe

The three of us, finally reunite again...hahahaha...and this looks so not singapore...
Isnt this a nice photo???Taken by me of course!!=)
Me and Waipeng...under the scorchy sun..hahaha
After the massive photo taking session, its time to go back!!! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment