Sunday, September 03, 2006

Another weekend flew by

Ok, before I realise, its 9+ at night, and its time to sleep soon...Gonna quote this from Lester:
" As we mourn when yet another weekend has flew by" -something like that lol..

Anyway, wanted to do something to my hair today, but my hair dresser was not working today!!! So off I went, to the comex show with Zhengwei and Zhenkang...it was bloody pack.pls refer to the photo below hahahaha...As it was reallly very very pack, we decided that taking bus to changi airport will be a better option, since we can take bus from there...and there should be lesser people going towards that direction...so Changi Airport was up next..Quite a number of people also went to Changi Airport...and go home from there...Had swensens at changi airport...If you remember, i say I wanna save up..but here I go...spending money again..oh no!!! Anyway, week 9 begins tomorrow..yes, I am a step nearer to the end of attachment...hahahaha...

New aim for the next three months: To save up and hopefully earn myself a trip end of this yr...

The crowded mrt station...my god..

Zhengwei and Zhenkang at party world


Me and Zhengwei at party world


A serious looking Jingsheng...singing his song with his heart and soul :P


A stern looking Guolong and Zhengwei

No comments: