Ok, this sounds a bit exaggerating..but come to think of it, fisherman is really quite a homely place for me hahaha...just got back from work..and its 207am, but I am still insist of blogging cos I am in the mood to do so hehehe
It has been 2 months since I last work there...and yes, there is indeed some changes, especially to the deco of the place and I simply love it hehehehehe...besides that, hmmm seeing the people there makes me happy too...Although I cant say that I am close to them or whatever, but they are just a bunch of people who makes me feel comfortable...when I am with them...be it Uncle Stanley, who is always happy go lucky and fatherly, or Irvin or Gx...or the tropi or horizon staff...in short, the feeling is good=)
Also went ktv with Zhengwei, Guolong and Jingsheng today...my second ktv session of the week...suddenly i feel a strong urge to stop spending so much...cos I have better use for the money spent...such as facial...shopping hahahahaha
Anyway, time to sleep...cos I am tired!!!Lol...
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment