Monday, September 18, 2006

Eat eat eat...

I was looking at the photos I took in the office..and yes, I look fat..especially my face...;( I wasnt too aware, until someone called me ba bao...and after seeing the photos taken at star bucks...cos they are an evident of my face, which seem to be getting fatter and FATTER!!! ( I tried to add the photos, but there seem to be some problem with blogspot =( )




Ok, I gotta admit that I am into food lately..as in I have been eating a lot lately...Imagine me...eating these...


In office today...

Lunch --> a plate of mee, water melon, 2 packet of bin bin

Tea break--> (about 1++ hours later) 1 timeout bar, 3 packet of bin bin


At home...

1. Biscuits that Xiao pang got from australia..different biscuits, by the brand name arnotts..

2. All the goodies number 1 got...eg, Durian moon cake, normal moon cake, dragon beard candy...and etcs

3. Junk food I got myself...seaweed, chicken wing...

At fisherman

- salad you tiao
- onion ring
- chicken wing

Looking at my eating habit...I think I am super unhealthy...and I need to do something!!!

No comments: