Saturday, September 16, 2006

Construction in progress

I am finally staying at home on a saturday..hahaha...I cant believe it, cos I think I have been going out quite often to get myself distracted...Earlier on, I guess most of my good friends are aware, I have been through my down-est time of my life..yes...depression..=( The feeling was terrible...where u keep asking urself a lot of questions, that most people cant really answer...and somehow, u feel totally detached from this world u used to know..and u ask urself why are you here with people u are seeing daily...It was fear, helpless , lonelyness and yes, I lost myself...completely...

I was quite shocked to have been through that stage of my life..and the impact was so great that I have not completely recovered for what I have been through although I have been trying very hard...been going out a lot, in the hope of distracting myself from funny thoughts...and finding myself back once again...

Here I am, trying to get back onto the track again...yes, trying hard...to start off with it...I started with my skin..hahahaha..thanks to my beloved sis...who are getting my supplies of it..

Earlier on I was upset by the fact that my pinkmei mask can no longer be found in singapore...so here I am...trying out this mask which is supposed to be good..pls give me some positive effects...=)


No comments: