Ok, I think I haven been blogging for quite some time huh...reason being, I was too tired...and there is seriously something wrong with blogspot....arghhh...I haven been able to add photo...or entry lately....
Anyway, I did blog...few days ago..about my encounter with ENERGY hehehe...but I am not done with it yet, so its still stored as draft =) The concert is really an unforgettable one for me... =)
FInally had my share of a quality or I should say, quantity sleep today...the feeling is damn shiok...considerin that I haven been having enough rest lately...Went fisherman to work today...and Ganesh commented that my hair style look like the 80s hahahaha..my god....80s..hmmm...anyway watching kunda dance somehow made me have the urge to learn hip hop...haha!! Yes, I hope I can dance like him man...actually i believe there is so many advantage to it...cos such vigorious dance can definitely make my tummy flat...and it will definitely serve as a good form of exercise...how nice...hehehe..
Also went to late night shopping with Anna on friday...as decided by singapore tourism board, orchard will be having late night shopping every last friday of the month, while city hall area will have it on saturday...We were anticipating for our shopping trip at isetan...and since they say they will open till late night, we decided to go far east first...To our surprise...when we reach wisma, isetan is closed...leaving a few other stores such as GG5, Lver and etcs,still opened...but too bad, its not our type of clothes..we did felt a bit cheated anyway...for closing so early...
Despite complaining that I didnt get to shop at isetan, I still managed to get myself some stuff at far east...hahahaha...cos its been ages since I last had my retail therapy...and I finally realised that it can definitely work wonders for women!!! Bought a ring, a belt and 2 pairs of ear rings...and I am yet another step nearer to poverty again...sobz..hahahaah...but I am still contented that those things I bought are my possession for the time being..hehehe...
Anyway, its time to hit the sheets..cos I am damn tired...yawnz...
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment