I was assigned to be their artiste management...and so I got the chance to get close up with them!!! I very much wanted to take a photo with them!!!But I wasnt given a chance..so sad...I should have insisted...feel like slapping myself...really...cos I could...if I insisted!!!Arghh!!!! But on the whole, I think I am still considered lucky...cos I get a chance to see how they are at back stage...and to talk to them..or stare at them for a short while...It's Kunda that we are talking about man!!! Love Kunda loads...Sometimes I feel lucky...for the things that happen..but I realised that I am not too good at making good use of the chance given to me...yes, I am really stupid...in reacting to situation, that is supposed to be important to me!! I feel so dumb!!!!Arhh!!!!When will the chance ever come again...sobz...Waited for this chance..for 3 years...but yet, I did not tell him I wanna take a photo, although Ah Di asked if we wish to take a photo..but that stupid assistant..I should have voice out!!!..how dumb!! It's ok if people think that I am childish...to like them at my age..but I dont give a damn :P Different people like different things..and different people...how would u react to ur idol if u see him one day??? I wonder
Anyway...being close and up front with your idol is definitely something very very rare...and I am glad I have the chance...In short...Kunda is shy...he seldom talk...Shuwei on the other hand seems friendly...and Ah Di...in my point of view, is the most serious artiste I have ever met...I see the professionalism in him...for the insistence he had...good job=)
Anyway, I suspect that Kunda's eye is functioning at a damn high voltage...hahaha...I feel like fainting when he stares at me...hahahaha, Yes I sound fanatic...and I admit that I am fanatic...but....welll...hahaha...Ok...I am quite lost for words...
Anyway, here are a few photo to mark the event...
Me and Winnie, the artiste management for the day, posting with Energy's album before the concert hehe

It was a group photo which we took with energy

Because we were cant take photo with Energy...so we took the photo of their mineral water bottle instead :(
Although I din get to take photo with them individually...I fight myself to a position near them :P and sorry...I cropped away the rest :P Anyway, I think I dont look good in this pix..but I still wanna put hahahaha...
That's all folks
No comments:
Post a Comment