Today was quite a nice friday hahahaha...a nice day to welcome the weekend =) Went back to NTU for the Tong En and Van Fan concert...and well, the concert is really therapeutic hehehehe...and yes, I really mean it =)
This is the first time to get to know Tong En. Frankly speaking, before this concert, I only know one of her song, I have no idea how she looks like and stuff. After watching this concert, I realised that she is quite a good singer, even though she is sick( she was down with flu and even had to stay in the hospital for a while). Besides that, she is bubbly and quite sincere, thus making her concert a more enjoyable one..
Next up was Van Fan. Although I prefer the Tong En part cos I feel that during Van's part, it was too loud...and his voice was quite high...but still, it was not bad =) The best of all was where he sang I believe...a song that I still like till now...Something about this 'I believe' song. Ok, hmm actually I hear it before and think it was ok only. However, 3yrs ago, passerby A ( the one I mentioned perviously if u notice) introduce this song to me during one of our ktv outing. He said that he felt that it was meaningful, cos he believe in being there for the one he likes/love and by plainly seeing her/him smile, it serves as an encouragement for you...anyway, yes, because of this passerby A, till now, I still love this song...
On the whole, the concert was quite good...and the new committee is up...and I change my mind and decided to stay for one more sem...in the hope of making my life more meaningful and interesting hahahaha....and in the hope that XXXXX will really come to NTU hahahaha...anyway, love to see the people from the com again...cos mmm although we are not that close, but still, mmm seeing them does make me happy...
That's all for the day...hahaha...shall update some photos much later...cheers!!!
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment