Thursday:
Met Ws, Haiyin, CH and Anna for dinner, for a belated birthday celebration for Anna..I went to Swensen, the second time in a week( the first time was during RH birthday) and I ate Salmon bake rice for a change...It wasnt as nice as the black pepper seafood spaghetti...and the brownie wasnt as nice...Anyway, we had our second round at my house..Mahjong session!!!
I would have to say that I was pretty lousy and down on luck...cos I actually lost to 3 person...that's sad isnt it...so, time to practise more!!! Because practise makes perfect..
Friday:
Was supposed to meet Val, for dinner..and if can another round of mahjong since I wanted to improve on my skills...but...she was asked to work late last minute :X so I went home instead...
Jonathan called...and off I go, to join them(Jonathan, Dave, Jenn) for a ktv session..and thereafter supper at this coffeeshop that is known to have nice fishball soup...
They somehow reminds me that at different stage of life, we do have different priorties...and so what is my priority for now? Actually I am not too sure either hahahaha..besides completing my degree, I am not too sure what other priority do I have...;P
Saturday..
A VERY BUSY DAY...hahahaha...
First up, met up with Xiao xian and Merisa...to have dessert...the dessert SEEMS to be quite nice...but looks can be deceiving...hahahhaa...its just plainly ice...with some chocolate syrup on it...and a scoop of ice cream...
Was supposed to attend Shaun's birthday...but decided to meet up with BG instead since its been a long time since we last catch up...
Went to Indo Chine to have some drinks...and in my point of view, it has changed quite a lot...as compared to the last time I was there...and the crowd was mainly ang mohs...They do have this jazz band, where there is this lady who can sing pretty well =) Nice hang out place...
NTU Alumni Club is yet another interesting place...Although they are meant for NTU Alumni, but it is open to public as well...they have pool, ktv and mahjong room...and they have gym and other sports facilities as well...
After visiting these places, I am drop dead tired...hahahaah....today is yet another outing that I am looking forward too..Bdae celebration for Jieling at this Seesha Restaurant...=)
Ending with a photo...with the top right, the belated birthday present from Xiaoxian...yes, for some reasons, I am still getting birthday present...although it has way past my birthday..hahaha...And the earrings are some small gift I got from her... from her Thailand Trip..The bottom left, a photo taken by BG, with the so called Space Elephant situated at Raffles Place...
No comments:
Post a Comment