On our way to Omcafe, we chance upon this nice place, a nice place to take photo..hahahaha

I am not too sure about the history of this building as usual :P But I find this statue very nice...I think this building is called 'He Lou' in chinese...

This is the table for small group, about 2 to four person...Yes, no joke, you get to sit inside here and eat!!! Look more like a bed right!
The interior of the place I am at..
Can u see the painting behind? Its supposed to be Taj Mahal, the well know Taj Mahal!!! All of us agree that this photo is really very well painted
Very nice piece of...erm dont know what u call that...
If you think my day just ended like that, you are obsolutely wrong hahahaha...cos I went for another ktv session with these people!!

Hahahaha...Anyway, that was all...I could have shown u more photos...at Omcafe..but haven got the full set yet...cos we took over 700mb of photos...hahahaha...
Just finished watching Singapore Idol..and yes, Hady was the winner, three cheers for Hady!!! =) Frankly speaking, I am not someone who is willing to spend even sixty cents to vote...especially for such shows...cos I think that we can do better things with that money, such as buying a can of coke...but I still decided to vote Hady!!! I dont know what made me did that. I was struggling if I should vote, since both were equally good...Vocal wise, of course Hady is better..but overall, I think Jonathan looks more like a star although Hady is cute too...but no matter what, I am glad that my sixty cents did play a role...hahaha
I am kind of looking forward to Hari Raya this year too...This is because it means I am another step nearer to end of the attachment hahahahaha...and my block is the choosen block for prayer session, so all the more, I will be reminded that Hari Raya is nearing, nearing and NEARING...hahahaha...after Hari Raya, I shall then look forward to Deepavali and then Xmas..hehe
And guess what??? I am looking forward to energy's campus concert too...yes, Kunda is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tomorrow!!! I just hope that what I wish for does come true...
No comments:
Post a Comment