Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tired

oK..Obviously I haven been staying at home..haaha went to watch devil wears prada on wednesday, dinner with rh and lester on thurs..and finally dinner with my secondary school friend today..and ktv at some community center..

Dinner at botak jones was not too bad, except that mayb they should improve on the waiting time..cos the late comers did not manage to eat that as they had to wait as long as 50minutes..which is too long...in all, 12 of us were present for today's event..isnt that wonderful? Hheheheheh...besides that, on my way there, I even met Li Ming shun and Ann Kok..hahahaha..

After dinner was then a ktv session at a community center in yishun..basically its considered quite cheap, or rather, very cheap cos we can bargain!!One person ended up paying only 5 bucks...which includes one drink and one titbits...for 1.5 hours, its definitely very worth the money i guess..

This week passed by very quickly as I was quite busy with work...yawnz..time to sleep..and yes, I am yet another step nearer to end of attachment =)


Ok, I gotta admit that this is so blur hahaha.but u can tell that he is Li Ming shun rite =P

No comments: