Why people does things that interest them?
Such as painting, singing, jogging or dancing
Why people have goals in life?
Such as to live in a condo, to be a billionaire, to own a car
In the past, I think the answer to second question is plain materialism...However, after that, I realised that its not...rather, there is a need for us to have such goals, to keep us motivated..especially when we live in such a country where everyone else aim to be like that...
In the past, I used to think that money is not that important, and that I would be glad to have just enough to get me by especially during my schooling days, yet I cant deny that without money, there is really a limit as to what you can do...this is sad isnt it..money...the element that rules the world...
Of course, putting money issues aside, there are some things that u cant buy with money, love...another thing that keep us going...I used to think that I would find someone I like one day...however, I have grown tired of looking around..well, lets wait for the word fate to help me out hahahah...
ANyway, I have a lot of things on hand
-1st November = deadline to choose IA
-8th November = hand in IA report
-mid November = presentation
-Late November = presentation
I am fainting hahaha
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment