Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wisdom tooth hoho..

Ok, I just got my wisdom tooth extracted yesterday...two of them..and I gotta agree that the after effect erm..sucks hahahaha...

I wanted to go for a GA...but in the end I decided that LA is better, and everyone else asked me to opt for LA as it is less harmful for my body...Anyway, luckily I got Ah siang to accompany me..hahaha, else it could have been quite scary...:x

Initially I thought that the lower tooth will be the traumatising one..but I was wrong!!Hahaha...cos its the upper one that seems scary..This is because the dentist actually made the nurse hold my face in position while she uses something like a piler to pluck out the upper tooth...Goodness..Hahaha...I din know how did I managed to survive through the procedure...given the fact that I am so so so timid lol...Fyi, I still gotta go through the same shit once again cos I have my right side wisdom tooth to be extracted too!!! ;X

Having gone through that, I think I am pretty impressed by my courage hahahaha...cos I used to have great phobia going to the dentist...I remember that the nurse at my primary school pull out my teeth and I remember screaming my head off while I cried loudly hahaha..that was when I was in primary 4? After which, I label dentist as the most horrid people on earth hahahaha....

Due to my bravery, I was awarded 5 days of MC..hahahaha!!!But hey, its not easy to come by ok? Hahahaha...Time to relax and slack...cos its been quite a long time since I last rested..and I am tired!!Hahaha...May the week be a wonderful one =)

No comments: