Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What's your view

Ok, I suddenly have the urge to use this song as my blog song...Actually its one of my favourite song by Energy. To many people, they feel that Energy is some boyband who only knows how to dance, but in fact, they have a couple of nice and sweet song..and the main vocalist, Ah Di and Shuwei can really sing quite well, especially Ah Di..shall post a version of Hong Dou by Ah di next time =)

The reason for using this song is because it holds a special meaning to me, that is, this song is a song which I will dedicate to the person who matters to me the most. Although there isnt anyone whom I think I wish to dedicate this song to at the moment...but I still think its meaningful and nice...maybe you guys can dedicate this song to the person who matters to you the most =) Yong yuan bu shuo zai jian (Never say goodbye)

Beside this song, since we are taking about Energy, I shall then continue to recommend some other songs by Energy which I thought is nice...

1. Di er ci ai shang ni
2. Ramen Song
3. Gei Ni de ge
4. More than words
5. Missing you
6. Come On
7. Fang shou
8. Duo Ai wo yi tian

Ok...enough for the moment =)

No comments: