Some comments about this event..I was supposed to do a video about something known as phishing, in the show, my name was called Mary, anyway, I was the one who gave myself this name...and after the govt ware, my name instantly changed to Mary (-_-)"' I shall update the video in youtube if possible...to show u guys hahahaha..

Although this event is supposed to be a IT security sharing session, I am most of the time physically attached and emotionally blank...hahha, the only time when I am myself is during teabreak and lunch break...Dont point your fingers at me and say that I am a glutton cos I am not :P Any normal person out there, who is not very into IT stuff will do the same..cos..the seminars were too boring for someone like me...who prefer to know more about chinese and music...rather than how can I protect the computer and network..but yet, I gotta also admit that there is in fact some seminars that are worth attending...and the latest technology out there...cos I am not a very IT person..although I am ironically pursuing a degree in computer engineering hahahaha...Ok, back to the event...generally the food served was not bad hahaha...and the freebies were not too bad either...hahaha...there were luggage tag, luggage lock and even thumb drive for grab...hahaha...N this is definitely an event for me to take pictures with people hahaha...cos erm I simply love the idea of taking photos =)
The very first photo taken in this event...as usual..its the three of us again!!!Hhahaha..more photos coming up soon though lol

After talking so much about work, lets talk about music hahaha..I dont know if you guys are like me, I am someone who can be crazily listening to one particular song if I happen to love the songs...So what makes me like the song so much that I can even spend the whole day listening to it? Point number 1, meaningful lyrics...especially when there are a lot of metaphor, I dont know if this is the rightword...cos my english sucks hahahah...what I meant was something like, the fallen leaves-> which is typcially used to represent moodiness...and some other stuff such as the sound of the rain, to represent that the person is crying in his heart...something like that...Some people may feel that its totally crappy...but to me, its something wonderful!!!And I really admire song writers like nobody's business...namely Chen Jiaming, Liang wen fu, Fang Wen Shan...and Xu huan Liang
Having meaningful lyrics is of course not the only reason for good songs...it also means that you must have someone who is capable of delivering the emotions correctly...and to me these people are classified as great singers who deliver emotions of a song very well...They are...A-Mei, Lee Hom, Chen Qi Zhen and Xu meijing...I dont mean that they are fantastic singers...but one thing for sure is their ability to inject emotions into the song...making the song very complete in a way...and I really admire them for this..
Once in a while, I am also attracted to songs with catchy rhythm such as one of a new song by SHE called Chu dian...I was first attracted to it by its rhythm...but of course, after listening to the lyrics, I am more convinced that it is indeed a very nice song hahaha...
After telling you how I 'grade'songs, I shall end with telling you the few songs that I have been listening to lately..
1. Chen Qi Zhen -> Tai cong ming ( not a new song though lol)
2. Chu dian-> SHE
3. Ting shuo ai qing hui lai guo-> Jolin
That's all folks...time to sleep hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment