How different was I from my poly days *sigh*...where my past time was healthier...cos I only spend my free time going to ktv, shopping or watching vcds...2 years later, which was erm recently...my life style seemed to have changed quite a lot...
Firstly, this suddenly became my good friend, in fact, very very close friend whom I will see almost every week... Anyway, it wasnt my wish to see her everytime...but people just bring me to her...sobz...

After that, I controlled...and stop myself from giving in too much to "interacting" with this good friend...When I thought that great!I am finally stopping my unhealthy activity, here comes this new friend...

This friend was a much closer friend as compared to the one above...cos I seemed to be meeting her more than once a week...well..its good to learn it as a hobby, but you should never be addicted to it...and I think I was a bit addicted to it..I only start to learn my mistakes when I lost 120 bucks yesterday...so yes, from today onwards, I shall say no to mahjong!!! I need to learn my priority...and I think I finally realised how important are those words that were told to me by my mum...feeling kind of guilty now :( but its never too late to learn from mistakes I guess...
Anyway...I hope these friends stop coming to me...hahaha....next up..Happy stuff for the week...Went to PS today with Ida and Mummy cos Ida wants to get a new phone...and in the middle is the photo of the Christain Dior make up kit that this nice sis got for me from her trip hahahaha...love it man...lol

Ps: I dont know if you all can tell from my pictures lately, somehow, I love the idea of using sun glass as hair band lately hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment