Ok, its 1.22am now...its been quite a while since I last blogged...as in a sincere blog hahaha!! Earlier on I mentioned about me being busy with my attachment stuff..and I am seriously busy!!!
Anyway, I really feel that I am at cross road lately..I seemed to be lost in my direction for life...should I pursue this or that? I really dont know...Some must be wondering why the hell am I at cross road when I am still in NTU? That's a huge question mark isnt it? Cos somehow I start to feel that I am not doing things that I like...and I was rather upset and regretful about my choices...Come to think of it, there is nothing much to be sad about...cos since I have made my choice, I should jolly well live with it!
Was thinking...hmm so then what's really important in life??? Actually, for the past 23 years, money has never been something which I think was important.. Yes, I do agree that yup, we still need money to survive, but yet I am not someone who believe that I had to earn a lot of money...what matters most to me is relationship, be it friendship or whatever...hmmm but I came to realised that to a certain extend...money seemed to hav the ability to destroy all of these...
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment