Wednesday, November 08, 2006

S for Slave

In my pass that I was given since my first day of internship has a very prominent S word...although we know that the S stands for student, but we always jokingly say that we seem to be a slave more than a student...cos of the low pay...and the crazy amount of work we gotta do...hahaha..

Anyway, I mentioned all these because I think I felt more like an item rather than a human being at work...Why do I say so? Hmm cos people actually come to my sup and asked my sup if he could BORROW me for 2 days to do some work for him...wat a word hahahaha..even though I was busy doing my report, the guy seemed to be ignorantly insensitive..luckily my kind sup told him something like he cant borrow me as I need to do report for the day...

Following thaT, today I was "activated" by my previous sup to help them with their testing...and while I was doing my testing, here came another guy asking me to prepare my stuff for demo...actually I am not trying to complain...I just feel that the entire thing was kinda funny..hahaha..borrow...activated...sounds pretty interesting right?

Enough about work related stuff...I am just in the right mood to blog today cos its been a while since I last put in sincere effort to blog hahaha...Anyway, there's something which I wanted to say...but has never told anyone..How does it feel when u once like this someone vvvvvv much...fell in love with him...lost him...but yet u felt that u did play a minor role in making him choose the path u thought was right for him...but after that, there he is, with another someone...and this another someone actually told him that she is proud of him...for his achievements in that path u sorta ask him to choose...actually to a certain extend, the feeling is wierd...hahaha I dont know how to put it...not hard feelings..but just feel kinda wierd...cos in a way, i think its somehow like, mmm ur child's step mum, telling other pple that she is proud of ur child's achievement...something lidat hahaha...


In tv shows, they always say that if u love that someone but he doesnt love you, dont hold on, for it wun bring about true happiness...and that u will feel happy if the person is happy if u truly love him..I find that this statement is partially true...cos, if at initial stage if u din really confess your true feelings...and then things did not work out partially due to the fact that u are not truthful, and one day this person u like is with someone else, there are bound to be a tinge of disappointment somewhere...cos u will start to ask urself a lot of "what if" questions..I am not sure if this applies to you guys..but at least for me, this is the case...but at the same time, if you really like him, u will feel happy for him cos he found himself the right person...on the other hand, u will also blame yourself...for not being truthful I guess...hahahaha

No comments: