Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Seriously tough...

Ok, its been quite a while since I last felt so sore..yes I am feeling not too good today...well, maybe today is just a bad day...or was it pms related? I really dont know...

Anyway, things wasnt ok at work today..somehow, my thumbdrive was infected in virus and for one moment, it was under investigation...it really shocked me quite a bit...cos I did not back up my IA report and the latest copy was in there...I was stucked in this shocked moment for quite a while...till 8+ cos investigation is indeed a serious term at MHA...

Well...then back home, quarrelled with this irritating number 1..I really cannot understand, someone who has tonnes of clothes in her wardrobe, wearing clothes of another who just have a miserable few pieces of clothes in her wardrobe...what the hell right??? N I think her words hit me somehow...

At this stage of my life, I think I am simply not happy, reason being I am still schooling...wat the hell...its not like I fancy working life. In fact, I prefer studying to schooling, but circumstances made me feel worthless to be still in school now...Why? Cos I feel that if I never went to NTU, I could have the chance to give my dad more money...which is what I cant do now...yes, I feel terribly sad when I think of it...in fact very worthless..yet on the other hand, it was his wish to see one of us getting a degree...Sorry to those who studied overseas uni, no offence...but I seriously had this impression that overseas uni cert isnt recognise as compared to singapore ones...but yet, I guess I am wrong...my friends are doing fine with their degree....working experience plus degree....at one time...how wonderful...and this made me feel worst..cos studying now made me feel..
1. useless cause my sis are contributing to my family expenses
2. sad, cos i couldnt give my mom money...and i still gotta get money from her...
3. deprived...of the ability to buy things I want...to do what I want...

sigh...this feeling is terrible...why isnt ntu like nus..where i can jus stop comfortably at a bachelor degree...=(

No comments: