Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fruitful but tired

This week was a busy week...therefore I hardly had anytime to update my blog hahaha...hmmm went for this farewell dinner with my sups and fellow attachment friends on wednesday and to hark cafe on thursday...and yesterday, the sweet me went to spotlight to buy some materials to prepare a farewell gift for some colleagues...and today, its Peggan's 21st birthday celebration...


Wednesday farewell dinner was fun...Went to botak jones to have our dinner which was then followed by a ktv session at party world at somerset...I had so much to blog about this somewhat interesting outing..and I shall do it once I take those picture from lester hahahaha...

Thursday was fine too..went to hark cafe with ronghua and lester...I must say that they can be some great buddies at times who pei me to hark cafe although all of us were drop dead tired after the wednesday celebration...As usual, we went to play some pool...I feel happy when I win those guys hahahaha...it wasnt a very fair victory since the black ball always go in at the wrong time for them hahaha...didnt take photos though..but well, mmm i shall just use some photos that Lester took during the previous time when we went there...





This marks the end to govware!!!Finally!!!Hahaha



Then it was of course the time to relax...hahaha...




For a start...a game of pool





Someone is obviously trying to act pro hahahaha...



That's the way..hahaha...concentration needed!!!




They say I am in the monkey god post...damn hahaha..


They say this photo is nice hahahha..

Finally a drink hahahaha

No comments: