Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Attachment...

Ok, today I shall create an ultra long entry..hahaha since I have been rotting for a couple of days lol...Was busily engrossed with my Er Zhuo Ju Zhi Wen's vcd...love Zheng Yuan Chang, he is simply cute hehehe...hmm anyway, was thinking of blogging about the attachment, which was some what interesting with a mixture of different feelings at different phases...


Ok, on the very first day of my IA, I met my boss, who happened to have a shouting war with some vendors...I would say that I am pretty lucky to witness that scene cos out of all interns, I was the only one who was asked to attend this meeting...I begin to ask myself...my god! Do I really have to stay here for 5 mths????








Then i met the devil of the IA, also a highlight of my IA, whereby I was mentally tortured by this cruel supervisor which leave me to be on the verge to just stop my IA...and it was hell and more hell....I didnt attend for the IA for quite some time cos I was in a dilemma,whether to continue or not....Anyway, after much consideration, I decided that ok, I shall just give myself 2 more weeks and see how things go...I would have to say that the management were good as they took immediate actions by changing my supervisor....but I was still hesitating on whether to change or not....Before I know, it was our first presentation...and from this moment, things starts to get slightly better...




It was fun at times where the three of us have some small outings after work...



First it was ktv...and I guess the best song of that day had to be "Wu Yan de Jie ju" hahahaha....








Then it was pool


And then followed by Hark Cafe...well, these guys can be quite accomodating to the places I wish to go hehehehe....



Not forgetting some small dinner outings..




Where there were moments filled with laughter haha..




Time flies....and I was assigned the 4th and last sup....whom I have already described in my previous post...the nicest sup of all


And sadly, it was our second last week at work!!!There we are, at Botak Jones to have our farewell dinner which was followed by a ktv session...Something about the dinner...everything was fine except that we were sitting right below a pool of lizards...it nearly freaked me out...look at the picture below...arghz...




More people were present for the dinner session...but these were some moments that were captured...






Sorry for the laziness, just a few photos for the outing haha...




And yup, it then marks the end of my IA....well well well...it was indeed a very different experience..

No comments: