Finally...I am having my share of rest...hahaaha....after 5 months of torture hahaha!!!Anyway, not to used to having the bliss of sleeping till 10+ or taking naps...hahaha..
Anyway, besides spending time on naps, I did manage to catch the Star Awards last night. Was supposed to attend this wedding dinner, but my allergic eyes made me stay at home..
I dont know if you all feel the same, when I was younger, I used to be very crazy over shows like star awards where I will definitely be in front of the tv, hoping that my favourite actor or actress can get the award that I want them to get..But perhaps age is getting on me, I dont seem to be well informed about such stuff lately..hahahaha..Anyway, I felt different about last night star awards...I dont know if you guys feel the same, somehow some actor or special guess had funny speech that makes one hard to react...Anyway, to me, the highlight of the entire show would be seeing Mavis Hee who used to be my idol when I was much younger, and seeing my favourite guy Zheng Yuan Chang and another shuai ge Guo ping Chao..Not forgetting my favourite judge, Xiao Song and Xiao bo...Anyway, I think Lee Wei Song looks good last night =)
Some little stuff about Mavis Hee to people whom I dont really know. Ok, she used to be my idol when I was in secondary school..I was quite an ardent fan of hers who attend most of her events..I gotta admit that I was somehow affected by the things she did earlier on, but thank god, she recovered...Anyway, its nice seeing her on tv last night...except that she doesnt sound like how she used to be...But in any case, hope that she can be back in the show business again..


Anyway, a great photo that consist of people whom I really look up to...Lee Wei Song, Xu Meijing and Xu Huan Liang =)

Next up...Guo Ping Chao (Left) Zheng Yuan Chang(Right). Zheng Yuan Chang is one of my favourite guy hehehe...He is simply cute..hahaha...and I love his height =)
Here's another close up photo for your viewing hahah...aint these guys cute? Hehe...

I am also in the midst on counting down to my taiwan trip on 26th December!!! Cant wait to fly there man hahahaha....ok, thats all for today...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment