Ok...one more day to end of IA...I would say that I have a mixture of good n bad feelings...
I still remember that my first day of IA was quite scary...The moment when I stepped into MHA, I was asked to attend this meeting where I witness the big big big and some vendors, having some shouting competition going on...and I start to wonder...my god...will my IA be so terrible??? But of course, I tried to think on the more positive side...although I always felt that I cant make it for such jobs...
Then it was security briefing, which convinced me that it was indeed a place of high security..hahaha
Anyway...the first person I saw was Jerry...and I remember him telling me that, please be prepared to be arrowed...and I was seriously shocked to hear such words..hahahaha...Anyway...that was not all...I gotta admit that the highlight of my IA was definitely Mr Eeeeks Horrid 30cents who
1. Made me carry modems and routers around like an idiot
2. Does not listen to what I say
3. Insisted that he can do those successfully at home and why cant I
4. Always says this phrase " so easy, you dont know?!" which made me sound like some idiots...
5. Said what I did was rubbish..
6. Asked me to read email on weekend
7. Asked me to go library on a sunday
8. Tell me his birthday when I hated him like hell
9. Made me cry
10. Likes to brag
Ok, I shall just stop...but its defnitely more than that :P Due to the hell that was given to me, it made me quite scared..hahaha...and I almost decided to quit this dumb attachment...I thought something was wrong with me...cos people said I am mentally weak...and laugh at me in some sense...and I actually resort to going to see a psychiatrist on my birthday...cos I really thought that something was very wrong with me...
Then I was given a week's mc..During this one week, I tried my very best to get back on the track, cos I somehow lost myself...I tried means and ways just to get back on track again...this includes going ktv, meeting up with my buddies and etcs...However, I dont seem to get any better...its like living days with no tomorrow...its so dark that I felt really lost and upset...Then I was put in a dilemma..whether to stop this IA or not...Actually its the first time for me to encounter such stuff at work...I would say that I do meet nasty people...but its the first time for me to meet nasty people, and to have people by my side to throw me negative comments...that's why I thought that something must be wrong with me...However, I was not that determined to give up and make 30 cents or the rest feel that I am completely useless...yet I did not want myself to be in such a bad state because of atachment...so..I decided to give myself 2 weeks...to see if things changed for better..if it doesnt, then I shall say goodbye to MHA...
The managers were good as they took immediate action by changing my sup the minute whenI went back..Jerry and Weiming also called me to ask me to come back...I was quite touched...cos I dont know them at all...2 weeks has passed...but perhaps due to my previous experience, I wasnt convinced that I should stay in that place that was labelled as living hell...again..I had the idea in mind to quit my attachment..
8 weeks gone...I was still hesitating...but...quitting means an extension for IA...in fact, every now and then I am constantly hestitating...cos I feel that what matters most is me and myself...and not school work...I wont want an IA to ruin me...
Actually I do know the reason why I was very sick of this IA...cos to a certain extend, I feel that they are too task oriented till they seem like some heartless creatures who have no emotions...and for someone like me, such an environment is definitely not where I can work at...
Things did somehow change for better..and I have to admit that I got slightly better...but still not good..and one day...our manager came to talk to me...she said she will transfer me to another department to work on another project with another supervisor..and I was like...anything...cos to me, anywhere in the company is equally lousy hahahaha...
This sup that I was assigned to was someone whom I see at times since we belong to the same section..but I never talk to him before, I only saw him playing basketball..and Jerry mentioning that he is some cute guy, Charlotte said the same too...but I was quite neutral..and couldnt be bothered...hahaha...cos to me, everything just suck hahaha...
I could not remember how did I initially talk to this supervisor or the people from these dept...but without me knowing, they slowly mould me back to the original me again..hahaha...
I gotta admit that I label everyone as heartless and selfish creature..but the people there made me dispose this thought...
Firstly there was Irene who always come and talk to me...=) Then it was Avan...whom I cant remember when did we start talking and suddenly, he starts to "suan" me(-_-)"' These people were the ones who made me happy at times...
Lastly, its of course the new nice sup I met, Adrian.I cant remember how I start talking to him, I only remember that the conversation we had were quite formal initially...but suddenly, we seem to be more like friends...I label him as a nice sup because
1. He helped me a great deal with my project, or rather, hahaha do it for me...
2. He is a good entertainer with his Yang Chen Ling fetish
3. He plays game with me...from network tetris, sonic to table soccer and pool..
4. He showed me some interesting youtube video like hard gay and etcs...
5. He suan me to help me past my time..hahaha
Anyway, the list goes on and on...but one thing for sure is that he really made me feel that MHA is not that bad after all...and that there are human beings who care for fellow human beings hahaha...so I shall label him as the best sup in my list hahahaha
It was a great fun knowing them...and I have never imagine going ktv with my sup or even playing 5 10 with them...that was how fun these people are..hahaha...I shall show u some pictures next week onwards when I am more free kekekek
Anyway, its such an irony that I dont feel like leaving that place...and the reason is of cos this bunch of people who play a part in brightening my life hehehehe...
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment