Ok, I hereby confirm that I am sick...really sick :( It's sad to fall sick at this time cause it means that I need to miss out outings...christmas outing...sigh...
I was supposed to go for CAC gathering at kbox yesterday, but sadly, I suddenly caught a flu on wednesday night...Yes, it was really sudden!!! At about 3+am, I suddenly start to sneeze very badly, and I know that ,oh god, this flu will stay with me, but not so long...
Anyway, when I woke up on thursday morning, less than 5 minutes, I begin to sneeze again!!!And I know that, shit, I will be sneezing the whole day!!! Being a nice sis, I accompanied Ida to the airport...after that I went to pick up the card for xuan yun at her office...and on my way back, I bought a gan mao pills from the chinese medical hall, I thought that will be good enough u see...
Anyway, last night( thursday night), I was still sneezing despite the fact that I have already took the medicine a few times...and I thought I ought to be more patient...and was praying for recovery...cos I wun want it to ruin my taiwan trip..and I kind of suspect that fever is on its way too..Somehow, I couldnt sleep on thursday nite, the group of people below my block are simply a group of annonying people who is making so much noise...I was quite pissed..
When I woke up this morning, I knew that the fever has come to me too..cos my headache was aching...but well, was tihinking I should be on my way to recovery...took an afternoon nap...and when I woke up, I thought I felt better..went to find my thermometer to measure my temperature just to confirm that my so call flu was not so serious...and luckily, it showed 37.3 which means I only had slight fever...Feeling relieved, I continued doing some chores although I didnt feel quite well...
2 hours later, I took the thermometer to measure again, ok i gotta admit that I am quite paranoid at times...oh ya, before that, some people might be shocked to hear this, I had mostly vege and fruit for my dinner!!!Yes, half apple, corn and a banana...call me desperate, cos I just wanna recover!!! Anyway, to my amazement, my temperature shot up to 38.3 within an hour!!!It nearly freaked me out...cos whenever I have fever, it will follow me for quite a few days, and my taiwan trip is only five days away!!!Sad is the word..:( Since I refused to resign to fate, I measure again and this time round, it was 38.6, well, i feel like fainting when I saw that...:(
Doctors!!!Immediately, I think I should see a doctor...this is just terrible, call me Ms Unlucky, cos both doctors which I intend to visit were closed!!!What the hell? One closes on friday night and the other suddenly decide to go on holiday from 22-12-06 to 02-01-07. I am not being bad or what, but, how can a doctor go on such a long leave?!The worst part is that he chose to go on leave when I needed him the most!!! grrr!!!
Anyway, finally I managed to see a doctor at silver cross, as expected he says that I am having influenza...and he say that I will recover very soon, I hope so..
I am starting to suspect that I am pretty down on luck lately...firstly it was my pay that has been delayed...for 3 weeks?! Then it was this stupid flu...and then followed by no doctor!!!faintz
PS: I think I have some spell cast on me, whenever my weight goes beyond a certain limit, I will definitely fall sick, and then my weigght will be back to that same old range again :(
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment