Ok, I remember complaining about my sickness..here are more complains hahahha...cos I wanted to monitor my temperature, so I constantly measure my temperature with my thermometer...However, the thermometer always read about 37.6-38 when I really feel fine after taking the medicine, as a result, the stupid me keep popping pills...hoping to get well asap...Ok, I can tell you that I am desperate to get well soon, yes DESPERATE...cos I am going taiwan tomorrow, since its officially xmas already!!! Anyway, back to my thermometer story...because of the thermometer, i did not go to all outings yesterday...there were 3 gatherings in all, firstly, family gathering at my cousin's place, secondary schol friend outing and then val's bdae...cos I dont wanna risk...so I spent most of my time at home, doing close to nothing...hahahaha...
This morning, my mum handed me another thermometer that I found, cos i complained to her about my temperature...The usual thermometer that I use says that my temperature was 37.6...even after i take the medicine, sigh...and when i take with the new thermometer, it reads 36.5, what the hell man!!!So which is correct?! I am disgusted by such readings lor...my 6th sense tells me that the new thermometer is right, cos mmm firstly, I felt ok, just a bit giddy, maybe because of the medicine...secondly, the first thermometer was a bit low batt, so its highly possible that it has some problem...hahaha...Anyway, to confirm what I felt was right, I took a glass of hot water and measure the temperature of the hot water wif both thermometer...
Guess whats the result...
1..
2...
3...
The answer is....same temperature lor!!!What the hell man!!!This is madness right? How can it be like this??? Then how come my temperature is different???Hahahah...isnt it ridiculous?
Anyway, then I to temple to pray...and I dropped my four leaf clover...sobz...a present from anna, ws and ch...:( But Mummy say that maybe it suggest a change of luck...since my luck has been bad lately...ok, I hope that is true...
Anyway, I bought a third thermometer...cos i need to verify which thermometer is giving me the right reading hahaha...and the result shows that I am not having fever...fever fever go away...hehehehe...
Ok, end of my story...merry xmas, btw my picture link is valid starting from today!!Hahah...pls click on the link to view photos k...will upload more photos in future...cheers...
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment