Ok, firstly, I just cut my hair...I love my long hair..but this dumb ass cut my hair till quite short without asking me..this is my hair length before I cut it...
Anyway, just some updates...firstly, I finally finalised my fyp le!!!Hahaha...happy for the fact that it has been confirmed...at least I can just settle on something and start doing it...hope that it wont be so hard la huh...
Since school starts, I haven been doing tutorial as usual...getting more tired due to lack of sleep...and what else? Oh ya, I have been going out to scout for new yr clothes and I finally found it!!! Slowly catching up with tutorial, cos I did start to attempt a bit already, which is what I should be happy about...=)
Saw this diy stuff in the show called IN (nu wang)Queen..will post it much later...ok, I am tired so I am going to bed lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment