Sunday, January 28, 2007

Taiwan Day 2

Time to updated about my taiwan trip again...before that, I wish to announce that 1/3 of the school term is gone...and I am still in the blur stage...god...I need to be more focused!!!Yes, focus is the word!
Btw, the gym session with val made me realised that I am fat...very fat!!!Sobz..and I think I need to do something to my sucky hair...n sucky eyebrow
Before doing some school work, here's the update for the taiwan trip...

My second day in Taipei started with a gastric pain...That's sad isn't it...and I had to have them to go out and buy some food back to the hotel for me cos I couldnt really walk...cos it was too painful :(

I was forced to eat this without knowing that what it is!!!


After being traumatised by zhu xue gao, I had a bit of food phobia hahaha.....well, I need to know what I am eating what!!But they just refused to tell me... ;(

First...it was the test water stage...n hmm...it taste ok...


Then right into my mouth...still have no idea as to what I am actually eating...
So u want to know the answer??? Ok, its duck's heart...taste like any other intestine stuff...but it is still much better than the zhu xue gao hahaha...


Besides that, we also had the famous ah zhong mian xian...This ah zhong mian xian is different from the singapore mian xian as singapore's shi lin mian xian replace the zhu chang(pig's intestine) with oyster...This is really nice...


Anyway, due to my delay, we went out quite late on day 2...and we were once again shopping at xi men ding...and the shopping only started as late as erm 2+pm because of me...so guilty...Besides shopping, we also went around xi men ding areas to capture some shots...

Of cos, we had to take photo right at the center of xi men ding!





This is their famous hong lou ju chang...I think they used to screen shows there.

Once we stepped inside, we saw this really antique looking erm I dont know what u call that...some equipment used to play the show???


N then this interesting big plug lol...



As you know, the sky gets dark at 5pm...so it was getting dark...after visiting these places, its time to go to the night market...of course, our choice was the famous shi lin night market...


It was the first time for us(Me and Waipeng, Xiaoxian is there for the third time!!!) to take mrt at taipei...


It is interesting to note that they are much more organised then us...cos they will queue....


While we we in the in the train, this happy tourist(Ms Waipeng) is busily looking at the photos she has taken earlier on...
Ok...I will update the shi lin part much later...cos if not, its gonna be an ultra long post hahahaha...back to the school stuff again...sigh :(

No comments: