Saturday, January 13, 2007

A sneak preview haha

Ok...its 4.41am now, I am supposed to be sleeping, but maybe I slept too much earlier on so here I am, awake and typing my thoughts on Taiwan!!! Just a short one though..hahahah..cos i guess its quite impossible for me to blog the entire trip in one blog...so I will just begin with my day one experience hahaha..

I was supposed to be back on the 4th, but decided to extend my trip...since Xiaoxian is extending, so I was thinking why not? Hahaha...Overall, there were good and bad about this trip, but I guess I still love Taiwan for the way it is...=)

This was a trip with 2 other friends, Waipeng and Xiaoxian...and I had my kind taiwanese friend who play host...and took us in hahahah..Introducing to you, my fellow friends for the trip lol...


First of all, Ms y-Peng


Next up Xiao Xian...

And yes, we were at the macdonalds, taking photos while waiting to board the plane...

Finally, after a long wait, yes, we are on the plane already!!!Hahahaha...


The sky was beautiful..hahaha...cos our flight was at 1+, so we are able to see the nice clouds..
Then towards the evening, Xiaoxian managed to capture this nice photo using my camera hahaha...
If you are wondering what's the above, well, its the sky...and below those are clouds!!!Isnt it beautiful? =)




Since Taiwan start to get dark at about 5+ and becomes really dark at 6+, so when we reach, which was about 6, it was really dark...and while waiting for Xuan yun to come and fetch us, we took photo at the airport hehehe...



Their airport is so different from our airport...and the first thing I did was to put on this thick coat...cos I heard that it will be quite cold...

Actually I was feeling quite excited and happy at that point of time...cos I have been wanting to go taiwan since like 10 yrs ago???hahaha..and I am finally in Taiwan!!!

When Xuan yun reached, we dragged our luggage to her car hahaha...I still remember that I thought we were still inside the airport cos it was really cooling...as though the aircon temperature has been set to about 16, with it blowing directly at you...hahaha..it took me quite a while to realised that I am actually outdoor!!!Hahahhaa...

Next was a funny joke about the driver seat...In Singapore, the car driver seats on the right..but in Taiwan, the driver seats on the left!!! Since I wasnt aware, so I went to take the driver seat...that was dumb isnt it...hahaha...and I think I went to the driver seat for a couple of times...cos as u know, mmm its just a natural reaction...since we are quite used to seating at the left instead of the right...

Besides that, Waipeng and me couldnt really get used to the darkness...cos to us, dark sky = late night...and mmm taiwan doesnt have as much street lights in their expressway compare to singapore...so we felt as though it was 11+, or I should say, bed time though its only 6+ in the evening!!Hahaha..and ya, the sky made us really sleepy...we were even wondering if we will still have the energy to go out after Xuan yun send us to our hotel...

N finally, I reached our hotel,Rainbow hotel, which is located at the well known Xi men Ding!!!And my journey in Taiwan begins right at this chapter!!Hahaha..but eh...I shall start blogging about it in my next entry hahahaha...cos its late!!! 514am now...lol...

No comments: