Sunday, January 14, 2007

A busy saturday

I haven got time to blog about my Taiwan trip on saturday cos I was out almost for the entire day...As a matter of fact, I dont have intention to go out, hahahah...cos I wanted to rest...yes, I think I need plenty of rest!!! I need the rest to get my complexion back!!!

Went for a trial yoga session with Val and Rina since I have promised to attend this yoga lesson with her...though I am not interested in yoga at all...and the reason is because I am not a flexible person...in short, I suck at stretching related exercises or activities...As usual, I have to say that I am pretty impressed by our yoga instructor...cos he can bent his body like nobody's business, as though his hands and legs are made of rubberband or something...oh ya, I think he resembles the street fighter character..I cant remember his name, but its the character with long legs and hands hahaha!!! So I was really impressed...and as usual...I am the most incapable student...hahaha...anyway, I am not ashame of it, cos we cant possibly excel in everything in life right? :P

Then we went to window shop at orchard...Oh ya, btw, I gave Val her belated bdae present today...and guess what? This gal bought me a box of cookies in return hahaha...as though its my birthday too ! Lol...anyway, I think it was really nice of her...shall upload the photo of that box of chocolate much later..=) But I forgot to take the photo of the gift for her :(

The night did not end here...cos...we went for our third round at kovan...a ktv pub called Home..Met Andy and friends...and Val's friend Jiayi...It was quite fun...cos we played the usual dice game...table soccer and pool...hahaha...I finally get to play my pool!!!Lol...cos I have been wanting to play when I was in Taiwan..

Anyway, we did take quite a number of photos...will do the upload later..cos I am lazy plus tired hahaha...thats all for the night...will re-edit this entry soon!!

No comments: