Actually this hotel is considered 3 stars as they only have 5 storeys of room...and according to my friend, taiwan gauge hotel standards by the number of rooms they have..To me, this hotel is not bad for its rate and location =)
After leaving our stuff in the hotel, off we go to shop around at xi men ding..the first thing to do of course was to take pictures! 2 happy ladies caught in action..hahaha...
Presenting to you the first 3 dishes we have ordered!!!
1, Name:Or-ah-jian (Oyster omelete)Somehow this dish to me seemed to be a very well-known dish...as it is constantly mentioned in taiwanese variety show, so of course we cant miss this dish hehehe..Anyway, I prefer the sg version because this taiwan version has too much flour in it...so I am not that used to it...
2. Name: Qie zai mia
Since it is the 3 of us that is sharing this..for our dinner, this is definitely not enough!!!So we continued our journey to search for good food...I was desperately looking for my tian bu la, the one that shi lin sell in sg...and I found it! So we ordered that of course...=D
I am not lying, this is the so call tian bu la that was given to us (-_-)''' we were puzzled to receive a tian bu la that differ from those in sg...it taste more like yong tau fu, with the different combi of food inside hahahhaa...anyway, there was one gross food inside which made me unforgettable!!!Yes, the zhu xue gao! One of the famous food in taiwan!!!But, I really think that its gross...its actually a rice cake mixed with pig blood...and I really hate it...its not that it taste bad or what, but erm its just gross when u think of what it is actually made of...
Next up was shopping at xi men ding...unlike sg, where we have so many shopping centers, mmm shops in taiwan are more like those in bugis village..
Xi men ding is indeed a place with lots of trendy looking people...even aunties are trendy! Wif purple hair, shorts and boots!!!
The picture below was also a common sight in taipei...Everyone else seemed to own a dog!!And the dogs are mostly dressed with clothes...hahaha...I have to admit that I am quite scared of dogs...but seeing these dogs just make me feel lik having my own dog cos they are so cute hehehe
Our last stop for the day was ktv...from 12am-4am..no doubt it was tiring!!! The ktv was pretty interesting too as we get to have buffet! So cool..hahahah...erm anyway i shall upload that in the next taiwan post =) thats all folks...
to be continued..
No comments:
Post a Comment