Friday, January 26, 2007

Taiwan day 1 continues

Before I continue talking about my day 1 ktv outing, once again I wanna say that I feel really grateful to have friends who constantly buy gifts for me...whenever they are overseas..but pls remember not to buy too much...especially applicable to Yvonne hahaha...thanks...but a bit paiseh leh :P

Ok..back to Taiwan trip...hmm ktv was pretty interesting...cos as mentioned, they have a buffet outside...yes, buffet! Although I wont say that the food is fantastic, but I feel that it is certainly much better than sg ones cos the service was not too bad, as they will constantly top up the food...here's what you can expect when u go ktv...By the way, there are two option for you to choose from. Either to serve by people or you go out to take the food yourself. Since sg style is that we have people serving us, so my friend thought that it will be cool if we can go out and pick our own food...presenting to you the food that we can choose from hehe


Anyway, when a fascinated Singaporen sees new things like this, she will definitely take a photo!!! Hahahaha...

First of all, some snacks, which includes my favourite hua zi wan...which taste like sotong ball, which u hav to dip into a sauce which is a combi of salt n pepper...

Seemed to be like those yong tao fu style...and there are quite a few sauces for u to choose from =D

Even for bread spread, there are 3 choices!!!





N then it was the dessert...Well well well...I gotta admit that I love puddings!!!




I cant help feeling wow...and more wows ahahah...look at the happy smile from my face...hahahah... u can tell that I really love taiwan ktv hehe...



One of the plate of food that we got...I hate the black color food, cos it is the well known zhu xu gao.(-_-)'''..sucks..hahaha...the white color thingy is radish...i like it heheeh

I just realised that I haven update any photos about the ktv room...anyway fyi, the ktv room looks the same except that it has got a toilet inside, so u dont have to go outside to use the toilet...and that u can tune the voice to that of a donald duck hahahaha....interesting huh...ending witrh

No comments: