Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Weddings and ROM






Weddings and ROM seemed to be the in thing in my life lately...cos I had one friend who got married last yr and another who got ROM last yr...Guess what? Another 3 friends getting ROM in this year...






Its been quite a while since I really talk to Weiquan face to face...and again...our lunch topic for the day was abt marriage and ROM...yes, its sad to see friends getting ROM or married when u are still single...hahaha...thats wat we are facing...sad isnt it? But being single does have its advantage...cos it means u are free to do whatever things u want...i.e. no one can restrict u :D






Since we are talking about marriage here, I should just upload a photo that I have taken in Yi Lan, Taiwan...where we visited this shop selling all those marriage related stuff...hehehehe...






Anyway, does anyone knows how to type chinese words in blogger? Cos whenever I type chinese words, they appear to be garbled...:( Last nite before I slept...something came across my mind...晴天娃娃,qing tian wa wa...its something that u hang by ur window...to stop the rain from coming...and while searching for a picture of 晴天娃娃, I realised that the doll that they have sold in action city, the one that is supposed to help u to relax, where it will shake its head left and right constantly is actually a 晴天娃娃 too!!!




晴天娃娃...whats so great about 晴天娃娃??? Well well well...I also dont really know..although it is commonly known to bring the sun...and stop the rain, to me...I suddenly feel that it is to bring the sun into my life...and take away the rainy days of my life...in another words...to bring the ups back to me again...so to me...maybe a qing tian wa wa is a someone...who really light up your life..and stop rainy days from approaching u...so where is my 晴天娃娃???

Dear god, though my 晴天娃娃 has not appear, but may u let this 晴天娃娃 photo change my life to one with more UPs pls ...thank u =)

No comments: