Ok, I am not in the mood to blog about the taiwan trip...at least not now...cos I am busy..and pretty pissed..
This is week 2 and I can feel the stress slowly approaching me...sigh...I ought to be more stress free since I have already decided to adopt the approach of competing with myself, which means that
1. Its fine not to do tutorial
2. Its ok if I am still not too sure of what exactly is going on in school...
3. Its ok to be late for lectures...or skip lectures...
as long as I can clear those modules...but somehow, I am just kind of stress...I dont know if its because of the fact that I have decided to be amore motivated student...therefore, all these stress is coming to me...or was I too paranoid...hmm anyway...it was scary...having to
1. Do research on fyp so that I can discuss and show my sup that I am a hardworking student..
2. Prepare for campus concert
3. Make a decision on what modules to take when each modules are equally sucky...or that no other friends of yours are taking them...
4. Not knowing that I gotta hand in a proposal by 28th January...
5. Not being prepared for lessons...and seeing ur friends...all of them...all prepared with school( Although I said I should not compare with others...but in cases like this, its hard not to feel stress...)
Ya...I guess u can tell that I am not in a good mood...
Btw...earning much now doesnt mean that u will earn this much forever...and I guess people who look up but never look down will never succeed in life...cos they are full of themselves..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment