Things hasnt been smooth for the past few days...
First, my shoes snapped on friday when I was on my way to school...come to think of it, it shouldnt snap cos it is made of rubber, but it just snapped...arghh...and I gotta limp all the way back home from khatib mrt...that sucks...
Saturday morning, went to poly clinic to ask for referral for body check up...the time I stayed at the poly clinic was quite short cos I went home to wait...anyway, it was the shortest waiting time ever...bt guess what? I lost my house keys!!! First time for me to lose my house keys...that sucks hell lot...
Anyway, it has been ages since I am last so clumsy...I remember after o levels, when I was about 16-17, I keep losing things too...I lost 3 wallets in 6 mths...shortest interval was to lose a wallet within 2 weeks...what am I thinking? I really have no idea...mayb it was just luck...and I remember that because I lost my wallet, which contains the shop key, the shop key was gone together with my wallet...and that very night, we gotta wait for the manager to come and close the shop because of that...
Monday, was not feeling well...so headed for the polyclinic...I couldnt really get up for school cos my head was somehow heavy and I just dont feel good...actually I know that I am not very sick..but on the verge to fall sick with cos as u noe, before u get fever or bad flu, u will first cough n etcs...anyway, my thrroat was really itchy...so I thought perhaps I should just see a doctor since new yr is round the corner...
In order to save money, I went back to polyclinic...thanks to mum who help me get the queue number, I din have to wait that long...but it was still quite long...Anyway, that's not what was "interesting". The most interesting part gotta be this...
In the doctor's room
Doctor: So what's wrong wif you?
Me: I dont feel well...my throat is very uncomfortable and I have a bit of flu and cough
Doctor then take my temperature...
Doctor: Open your mouth
Doctor use a torch light to see the actual condition of my throat...
Doctor: Actually I know la, you dont need to see me one...just get some medication to take can already..I know, you want MC right?
Me = Stunned..
Me: No, cos I really feel unwell..
Doctor: So I give u one day MC then, I know you need MC..u working right?
Me = Still stunned..
Me: No I am schooling..so do I have fever? or flu?
Doctor: only 37.2 la..just take one time lor the medicine, then ok liaoz...anyway I just give u all the medicine lor...the lozeges(Dont know how to spell) u just suck can liaoz...and then the flu and paracetamol lor...
I dont know if this sounds normal..but the doctor made me feel that she lack professionalism...and that how can she assume that I see her because I want MC...was worried when taking her medicine...anyway, to make myself better, I decided not to take her medicine today...her medicine din help btw...cos I am still aving a bad throat...
Pls kindly give me better luck dear god..
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment