As usual, this weekend was spent at my aunt's place...I guess I really love her house...2nd aunt treat us for dinner at uncle's zhu chao...thereafter we played mahjong at 5th aunt house...and I lost 50 bucks...oops...I din wanna play cos I dont have much vitamin M, but 6th aunt insisted that I help her play...so I helped her and I lost 30 bucks on her behalf...felt kind of guilty...
By the time when we were done with the game, it was quite late...1+...was hoping to reach home soon so that I can hit the sheets..but...fifth aunt was nice enough to cook us abalone with maggie mee...after which I was already vvvvv tired...but they were still busily chatting till 3+...really pei fu...
Anyway, I think I am not a motivated students..and I feel so guilty because of that...well, I wanna be motivated too...but I just feel a bit li bu cong xin...ok, I must learn to be hardworking!!!
Busily watching hua yang shao nan shao nu...I must say that I really love this show...and it rake up some past...mmm I would say that its both pleasant and painful memories...but well...I am thankful that it was a memory...=) This is a nice show...so remember to catch this nice show in channel u!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment