I have to say that I feel fortunate to have some of those people who r in my life..cos they r really nice people...anyway...went to the sin seh today...she say that I look like a guy!!!Shit..she says I got the figure of a guy!!!And ask me if guys all treat me like buddy...wat the hell rite..wa lau...
Before I knew it...she start to zhen jiu(poke needles) onto my stomach...I nearly freaked out!!!But then it wasnt that bad la...
ANyway, I stayed at 5th aunt place last nite...I must say that I was so well-treated by sixth aunt...who helped me put mask...plus eye mask too...and massage...so nice =) Touched man...all my aunts are nice I feel...
Second aunt has a humourous side...which can make u laugh non stop...and I mean it..she gives pple lots of nickname...from qian nian lau yao to da yan deng xiao yan...so funny..hahahaha...
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment