Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yishun Town!!!

Went to watch just follow law today..On the whole, I feel that the show is ok only...however...something in the show caught my attention...it was the scene about the career fair...

From the moment they welcome the MP...I find the place really familiar...it seems to be Yishun Town!!! My secondary school...but I am not sure since they only show part of the scene...cos the scene was mainly on job fair..and the job fair poster was everywhere!!!


N my job of the day turn out to be the journey of proving myself right hahaha!!! So I asked weesin...ch and anna...if it was yishun town...and the response was...


ws: I haven watch, but anna watch...so i tink u ask her lor


anna: eh..i got watch, but I am not sure...


ch: I haven watch...got free ticket to give me ah?


me = (-_-)'''



Anyway...I wasnt prepared to give up...so what I did was...I did a search to see if I can find any comments or wat so ever by pple...


Yes...


I was desperate to know the answer...call me bo liao


But who doesnt...hahaha its my beloved secondary school ok!!!


Anyway, I managed to find out that yes, it is yishun town...cos I found those evidence below..hahaha


Among all...I feel this is the most Yishun town photo!!!


N this, the canteen!!!

N this...dunno where..but just very yishun town

In order to convince the rest...i send ws, ch and anna the photo to convince them hehehe...and all of them said its yishun town!!So I am right!

No comments: